Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Little Red Cooler

Had a great time on my roadtrip week vacation. The weather was sunny most of the time with the fall colors changing fast. Lots of campfires, roasted hotdogs and s'mores.

Came back with exciting news and solid plans for the winter. I changed my mind about the Hawaiian Islands and opted for joining my sister's Home For Life program and building a model gertee. Hired a carpenter, rented an awesome space in an RV park with water, sewer & electric hookups so this will be a modern gertee ( a cross between a yurt & a teepee).

So back to work tomorrow to finish out the season and look forward to winter near family in my own warm & cosy humble abode.

And my little red cooler came back empty. Ready to be filled up again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kathy, you get five stars for resourcefulness. We look forward to seeing the Gertee being built.

Have fun this Fall.

Patti

Anonymous said...

Wow Kathy, you're going to have an interesting winter. I'm sure Niki, Nordica and the boys are going to be happy to have you in the neighborhood.

I really hope it works out!

Love,
Sue