Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valley of the Horses

Drove out to the Matanuska Valley today for a job interview. With the nice 31 degree weather I saw lots of horseback riders. These two girls were more than happy to have their picture taken. They told me the breed and not beingBold a horsewoman all I can remember is part appaloosa and part ? Both were different part. The horses were perfect sizes for these young riders. Not too much bigger than them.


The Valley of the Horses is my favorite book from Jean Auel's THE EARTH'S CHILDREN SERIES.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did they say appaloosa and Arabian? They are nice looking horses, thanks for the picture.

DeeDee said...

Fun picture...the kids look pretty young...were they alone? Lordy, I wouldn't know the first thing about riding a horse.