Friday, June 12, 2009

My New Coat


The boss surprised me with a new coat tonight! Its a cool looking army green color (the pic doesn't do it justice) with a hood. It's from Cabelas and has his fish logo on the front. You can see whats on the back and arm. New hats and fleece sweatshirt jackets should be arriving soon.
Tomorrow fishing with bait on the Kenai opens up. I have 10 for breakfast spread out with the first two at 4am. They are going halibut fishing and need to be in Ninilchik at 5:30am which is an hour away. That means I'll be up at 2:45am. I'm getting smarter and already have the lunches made and in the fridge. I made turkey wraps with cream cheese, guacamole, baby spinach and bacon bits.
The first breakfast will be sausage patties, hashbrowns, eggs and toast. Then blueberry pancakes and bacon for the crowd.
After they are all out the door and the kitchen is cleaned up I'll be napping.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had a lodge just so I could hire you to cook for me!

Jimmy