Sunday, July 26, 2009

Fish Art



Paul DeAngelo of www.DeAngeloFishArt.com stopped by the lodge today to check out Jimmie's mounts.
He's been going around to Alaska lodges collecting fish skins to mount at his shops in Oregon.
Kenai Kings are very popular at Sportsmen shows.


This is the last week of Kenai King fishing. It closes on Friday the 31st. Its been a fast 2 months of working every day. Then theres a low the first 10 days of August til the Silvers start running. I am looking forward to the break. I'll be going to Wasilla and picking up my stuff out of storage and storing it here as I will be back to this lodge next year.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Thank you so much Kathy for your posting ! What a surprise - you really made my day ! I thought you were cool before but now...... =)

Thanks again - Paul & Lesly