Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Up, Up and Away!


I got to fly on ERA's new Beechcraft jet on my way out of town Friday. What a nice plane. Sitting on the left I got this view of Sugarloaf Mountain in the middle of the Chugach Range. Flying back both times was the Dash 8. A combo prop/jet.
Now its back to work, swimming and tanning to get ready for my next adventure. Purchased some new lap swim gear while in Anchorage. Also got me and my swimming partner new Speedo swimming caps. We look funny but they are comfortable and really are the ticket for swimming in a chlorine pool. They are white with the American flag on one side. I pretend I'm in training for the Olympics!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Impressive reflection! Tanning? did I miss something? are you going somewhere warm?

Middle Ditch said...

What is new lap swimgear? Anyway I understand that you like radio therefore visit middleditch.blogspot and listen to quirky tales of village life. My friends have great fun recording the epsodes.

Monique

MrsM said...

Swim caps, while they aren't very becoming they are very necessary for regular swimmers. Years ago I was on the swim team, I loved it and did pretty well at it...

Until my hair started turning green from the Chlorine. I went into basketball after that, haha.

That's awesome your enjoying swimming so much.