Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Night they took ol' Ted Down

There are enough politcal blogs out there that I don't need to be writing one. I like to keep this blog light and snowy.

But, I am an almost 30 year Alaskan, and feel I need to speak my piece. The election is over so I am not trying to sway any reader to the left or right.

Everyone knows it doesn't matter whose in or out. Clear Channel owns 80% of the radio stations, McClatchy owns the newspapers, the Japanese own the movies and we own the internet?

Ted Stevens said the internet was a series of tubes. He was right. When you think about it. Legal pot smokers have a way of seeing the big picture more clearly and express simple things profoundly. If you are not stoned or have never been stoned, legally, you wouldn't understand.

Ted Stevens said that HAARP (General Information) was a study of the auroras. He was right. If you think about it. Ask Nikola Tesla.

Happy 85th Bithday to a great senator. Hey, Senator to-be Mark Begich, if laser eye surgery was around when Uncle Ted was senator, he wouldn't have needed glasses all those years. Hope you see the fine print young man.

No comments: