Friday, July 29, 2011

Patrick Wisdom and the Oilers

All summer long I've been listening to the Kenai Peninsula Oilers baseball games on the radio. I love the boys of summer!

Normally the games start at 7pm which is too late for me to go since I get up at 3:30 to make breakfast and lunch for hungry sport fisherman.

Today was a double header with the first game starting at 4pm. It also happened to be the clincher that gave the Oilers the Alaska Baseball League championship!


A name I kept hearing all summer was Patrick Wisdom. Not surprising he leads the league in Home Runs and Runs Batted In.
Watch for this kid to be in the Major League soon. I'm thinking the Seattle Mariners ought to pick him up before some other team does.





Look for Patrick Wisdom and Oilers in Wichita, Kansas on TV for the NBC World Series August 3rd. Congratulations OILERS!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool Kath!!!!! Jimmy