Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Cedar Blanket Chest

This is my latest finished project I got up for sale on craigslist.  I picked it up at a garage sale for $40.  For sale for $100.  Had it up for $200 for a week & lowered the price yesterday.  One bite so far.  A lady is going to come look at it tomorrow.  If it doesn't sell I won't mind keeping it.  Those are my 5 y/o nephews hand prints. 

My other projects are a bookshelf I am painting camo print.  A wooden coffee table I am painting abstract piano keys with a big treble clef in black on white.  Both of these pieces I picked up free on craigslist.  I will post pictures when they are finished.

Fun winter projects!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool Kath.

kkryno said...

Love it! I'd buy it if I wasn't trying like crazy to pare (way) down. Great job! :)