Thursday, March 09, 2006

Fish Eye Wine


From California. Anyone ever tried it? Found this picture on somebody's food blog. Thats all I felt like doing tonight was look at food blogs.

Yesterday I put in a leave request for Friday off. The reason? Wylie's hockey game. Today it was turned down! Not a good enough reason for somebody else to stay and lock the place up. Boss said I could go home and listen to the game (no TV coverage) and come back when its over. Huh? It starts at 3:05 Alaska time. If they don't go into overtime the game will be over around 6pm. I said forget it. Disregard my leave request. I'll work and go home for lunch at 5 like I usually do and hear the last period. Crud.

I can get a couple of desk jockeys to listen to the game at work and keep me updated here! I know if I came home for the whole game I'd want to have a beer. Co-worker said I should have kept my mouth shut and just called in sick on Friday. Double crud. With cherries on top.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I like Fiah Eye....the Merlott is very good. I am sorry about the day off....they suck...Go Wylie!!