Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Wind Gusts up to 90mph


knocked the Rosie Ann clear over on drydock at Valdez harbor Monday night. Needless to say theres a small craft advisory in the bay!

THe winds are supposed to die down by Wed afternoon. In the meantime dumpsters are rolling down the streets.

I didn't have my second load of trash tied down tonight and the wind blew a bag away like tumbleweed.

Stopped at Heli-camp on my way home to say hi and the wind was blowing so hard I couldn't open the door of my truck. Took it as a sign to head for home.

I'm home safe & sound listening to Whole Wheat Radio and working on my Photoshop project due Friday.

Hope everybody is safe and warm!

3 comments:

MrsM said...

Wow, that's crazy. It started blowing pretty good here in town yesterday too but nothing like that. Great picture!

Anonymous said...

Whoa! Great picture Fishtaxi!

Sistah Sue

Heidi said...

Wow, cool picture.