Monday, March 27, 2006

Paved Roads


Another beautiful warm sunny day. Back to work. Tough, after 4 days off.

The guy across the street came over Friday and says "I think my well froze up."

Mr. FishTaxi said "no way! Its been too warm."

We looked at each other and knew the water table went down. Sure enough we lost water today. It happens every spring.

No biggie. Wait a couple of weeks and it will come back up. In the meantime its haul water and shower and do laundry at friends.

The picture is of a defunct gas station. If I was a Tesoro shareholder I would be embarrassed. It sits right on the main corner of town. I think it would make a great 50s drive-in hamburger joint. Anything but a defunct gas station at the terminus of TAPS.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Fishtaxi,

Let's compare tans soon. Off to CA today.

Love,
Sistah Sue