Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Mod Home




Instead of building a house we are looking at getting this already made one. Its in Anchorage and it will cost $5ooo to get it down here on the highway. It will be insured, for sure. The bank will loan us the money to buy it as long as we put it on a permanent foundation.

I'm so excited about a new mod home. Deciding now how to place it. I'd like the front door facing the back and use the utility door, with an arctic entryway, as the front entrance. I don't want to block any window views. A deck in the back would be perfect for late summer nights.

I'm shooting for the 4th of July to make this happen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy,

Congratulations on getting the new house this summer. Will you get to pick your own colors. I know here, most the time they are ordered, and the buyer gets to pick the colors inside and out. Does it come furnished??

I know you are excited

Regina NC

FishTaxi said...

Regina,



hey frugal friend! Lost contact with you when I got my wires changed to fishtaxi at I Love Alaska dot net.

how you doing grannie? shoot me an email.