Friday, June 22, 2007

New Cafe in Town






On the corner of Harbor Drive and Chitina Ave in the old Valdez Chamber of Commerce (now out of business) building sits The Harbor Cafe. Perfect spot for grabbing a bite to eat on the deck, sit inside or get your order to go out fishing.





A friend and I stopped in today to check it out. She got the cheeseburger and I opted for the double cheeseburger. Big mistake on my part. A regular cheeseburger would have been more than enough. Each patty is weighed in by hand with real hamburger on site.
The bottom bun on my burger and my friends burger got too soggy to pick up. The owner knows this and is getting different buns. Other than that the frys were crispy and the tartar sauce tasty.
Overall the THC is a welcome addition to Valdez Harbor. We give it 3 stars.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks like my kind of burger!! Jimmy