Thursday, November 08, 2007

A Frayed Knot



Every winter I learn to drive all over again. This years been sorta fun. No studs on my Toy truck yet so I'm just driving around with sand bags over the back wheel wells. I can spin roadies!
I rented a 4wd Ford Escape with studs on all around to drive to Anchorage, then Talkeetna, for the Antje Duvekot House Concert.
I might as well rent a good vehicle here and not have to worry about getting a flight in/out of Valdez.
Plus I can shop and have room to bring stuff back!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Sounds like winter has really arrived in Valdez. I'm glad I don't have to worry about driving in the snow. Actually I don't do much driving as Dave and I are usually together and he drives. Once in awhile I go to the store by myself but then I buy too much! How long does it take you to drive to Anchorage? I forgot to ask you why you couldn't land when you came back from watching Wylies games.

Have fun meeting all your friends from whole wheat radio. I'm not quite sure what that is all about but I'm sure you'll look great with your tan and your new body.