Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Finger Lake



Finger Lake is off of Bogard Road in Wassila. Stopped by there today on my way back from a job to reminess the time years ago I fell into Finger Lake. It was early spring and there was still ice floating around. I was on a little blow up raft that had a big leak and there was water on the bottom so I sat on the edge to not get my butt wet. I was tied off to some friends in a canoe and we were heading to the island in the middle of the lake to bbq. A little wave and a little wind tipped me over backwards into the cold lake. Luckily, a friend in the canoe, held the raft upright when I came shooting up out of the water and I knew how to swim to shore. So much for not getting my butt wet at Finger Lake.

2 comments:

London Heathrow airport taxis said...

WOW! Beautiful photos, for visitors London Heathrow airport taxis is the best.

cabhoo said...

great! hope it will help someone Nowadays it's very difficult to find an on-time and affordable taxi. but in London Cabhoo minicabs are the best taxi service in Croydon. https://cabhoo.co.uk/