Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Chopper Cutie


Caught this guy on camera the other day. What a cutie!

We are in the summer mode at work. Hired a bunch of temps to help out maintenance. The theatre conference is June 17-24th and they want the place looking spiffy.

I got the okay today to plant some of my Livingstone Daisies at the college. Might as well enjoy them at work. I wanted to plant some by all the trees in front (by the windows) but those trees are getting pulled up in about a month. I still might plant some in case that doesn't happen, until fall, when the trees have a better chance of surviving.

I put in for time off from work today, 6-6-06. Eleven days, starting the 5th of August. The FishTaxi is going to Boise, Idaho for my vacation! My brother and his family moved there from Seattle a couple of years ago after our dad died and now my older sister is moving to Boise this summer. So, my little sister and I are going to go pay a little visit. Neither one of us have ever been to Boise. The rate this family is going Boise will be the new hub.

No comments: