Monday, June 26, 2006

Happy Monday

The road trip up to Tonsina for the A.B.A.T.E Saturday was a blast. The weather was great up there. Mr. FishTaxi left his bike and rode home with me. Smart thing to do after having a few. So Sunday he got a ride back up and rode back with the group.

I stayed home and watched a movie (Broke Mountain), listened to loud music, cleaned house and planned/organized the food galley for "Camping at Lake Louise." The weather here was crappy. Cold, windy & rainy. This morning I heard there was termination dust! on the mountains across the bay. I believe it, it was that cold.

Today was warmer and sunnier. The Theatre Conference is over. I think we had 1-2 nice days when they were here.

Let Summer Begin!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

We have been seeing signs of termination dust around here also... and that just SUCKS!!!! I would love to go check out Lake Louise... but i think my old man has to work through the 4th...which also SUCKS!!