Tuesday, June 20, 2006

New Boat!


Mr. FishTaxi picked up this boat & trailer for $200! We're going to fix it up, put an 18h kicker on it and take her to Lake Louise! Ordered new tires and are making it legal to tow. For a couple hundred more bucks we'll have a pretty nice boat. Perfect for fishing at Lake Louise.

Talked to my people today and it will be after the 4th when I'll get reds to can. Fine with me. I'm looking forward to five days off playing at Lake Louise. I've already started packing up camp supplies. With this new boat and trailer we can put the paddleboat on it along with lots of stuff and free up room in the rigs. Its first come first serve basis for campsites at Alaska state parks so the FishTaxi needs to be ready to get there. No dilly dallying around.

2 comments:

Coldfoot said...

True story, don't take this personally, but I thought you would be interested.

Looking at the letters on the boat the florescent-ness smacked me upside the head and I realized that Fish Taxi is an anagram of I Fax Shit.

FishTaxi said...

Good eye! You are right, that is funny:)