Saturday, November 04, 2006

Moon over Boise

My friends from Alaska, whom now live in California, arrived in Boise today in their 1989 Fleetwood! They are here to meet my Boise family and to pick me up to go scouting out Idaho, Montana, Washington and Oregon with them. My sister had them and my brothers family over for dinner tonight. We made a pork roast, scalloped cheesy Idaho potatoes, a green salad, steamed cauliflower and baked pumpkin. For appetizers Sue made guacamole and I made salmon dip. The dinner was a success with great company, lots of Coronas with lime, and to top it off the Nanooks won their hockey game!
Took this shot of the full moon over Boise from my sisters balcony.

These last two weeks sure have gone by fast. In the short time I was here I got to know my brothers wife and son, hang out with my brother and sister in their new life in Boise, and play the Idaho lottery. I wish Alaska had a lottery. Its fun to fantasize about winning!

No comments: