Saturday, February 03, 2007

BeanieWeenies


My Alaska Nanooks went into overtime AGAIN tonight at the Carlson Center in Fairbanks, Alaska, against the Miami (Ohio) Redhawks ending up with a 3-3 tie. Not bad for the weekend. Not bad at all getting 3 out of the 4 points possible. Too bad Kyle Greentree didn't get a hat trick and win the game as he scored 2 goals tonight with 20 so far this season. Kyle is up for the Hobey Award so go here and Vote for Kyle Greentree .
While listening to the game on KSUA 64 KB Stereo (High-Bandwidth) UAF College radio I got most of the prep work done for Super Bowl Sunday. The BeenieWeenies are ready to go in the crockpot. The clam dip is made and chilling. All the eggroll ingredients are chopped and marinating.
Since I didn't wear my #34 Alaska Nanook hockey jersey all weekend for the Super Bowl party I am going to wear...my new secret wheatie xl, ls, Alaska Nanook Hockey T-shirt. Go Nanooks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The games over and I can't eat another bite. Jimmy

Huntley said...

I spilled the rest of the crock of beans on the couch bringing it in the house. Roxy tripped me. Luckily it was on the blanket and I cleaned it up before Kathy got home late from the club.