Sunday, February 25, 2007

Nipples to the Wind

Imagine my surprise when I got this email reply this morning!


Hello Valdez, Alaska!
Thank you for your kind message. You are obviously a person of excellent taste.

I'm still hoping to do an Alaskan tour one of these days. Looks like it'll have to wait until 2008 because of my current tour with the hilarious new play, "Nipples to the Wind." We'll add you to my email list so that we can give you fair warning as to when I might make it up your way.

Thanks again,
Kacey Jones
Nashville, TN
www.KaceyJones.com
www.KaceyJonesSingsMickeyNewbury.com

I first heard the likes of Kacey Jones on my fave internet radio station Whole Wheat Radio where we are encouraged to send emails of support to artists we love. I downloaded her Every Man I Love Is Either Married, Gay, or Dead CD from eMusic and absolutely love it! You can also order her music through CD Baby: a little CD store with the best new independent music. Tell them you heard about Kacey Jones on Whole Wheat Radio.

No comments: