Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Fish Carver


Have you ever wanted to learn how to carve fish? This guy shows you how.

I found this off of another one of my daily stops. J-Walks blog .

I need a digital camera. Looking to spend around $300. (Merry Christmas to me!) My old digital that went kaput was an Olympus I got off of ebay for $99.00. Came from a pawn shop and had pictures on the memory card of said pawn shop. Thats how I knew. It was weird.

I like Olympus but am open to suggestions. I'd like a good zoom camera. A must for taking pictures of bears!

2 comments:

MrsM said...

Digital zoom is worthless, optical zoom is awesome but more pricey. I wouldn't be able to explain the difference well but you can goggle it. That would be the best zoom tip I can give.

Happy hunting!

MrsM said...

google*