Sunday, November 13, 2005

Go Packers!


Gawd, my Pack is doing terrible this year. I'm afraid to look and see if maybe they won today. I won't bet on it.

A Raider fan friend of mine died last week and yesterday was her wake. We all wore Raider shirts, hats or jackets in her honor. It was a Northern Exposure small town type wake where the whole town turned out. She was an Army veteran so she got full military honors along with being an Eagles auxilliary member. After all that, the real fun started, when everybody took turns standing up and telling funny stories about Conny Sue Kelsey. RIP Going to miss you friend.

3 comments:

Jules said...

I knew a Conny Sue Montgomery from Valdez.The picture you have posted doesn't look anything like her.Do you have anymore pictures of Conny?

FishTaxi said...

You are right, the picture isn't of Conny. A friend in Valdez has my cd burned from an old vhs tape of Conny doing Elvis at the Pipeline. I can try and get a copy for you. Email me at fishtaxi55@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you,and I will.My email is julesseyes@hotmail.com just so you'll know it's me.