Sunday, July 09, 2006

Camp Chitina





Total Blast! Didn't get any fish this trip but thats okay. I will next weekend.

My sister made her bed out of wood and bungee cords. Clever, eh? Her camp is so cool I left Roxy up there with her. Theres a griz hanging around on the mountain behind camp that if he does stop by Roxy will give enough fair warning to get the hell out of the bears right-a-way.

Can't wait to go back to Chitina. I'm going to spend the week working and getting my house ready to turn into a cannery. Take off Friday night and come back Saturday with a cooler full of 12 uniformic Copper River Reds.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

You have been a busy camper... I love the bungy bed idea. I will have to try that one.

Anonymous said...

wow that looks like a neat place to live! seems like it would be one big, fun camping trip!