Friday, October 21, 2005

Freedom Charges


Worked my ass off for my first of many 40 hour weeks. That place is gleaming. A student told me since I've been working there the place was sparkling. That made me feel good. They hired a professional. Ha! I never thought I would grow up and be a pro-cleaner. Then I saw how messy the world is. Somebody has to clean it up. This is one of those jobs you get when your 50 years old. At 25 I had one of these kinds of jobs and quit and went to Alaska. I said "I'll do that when I'm 50."

I had to get my picture taken today for an ID card and I kept blinking. I tried not to close my eyes and that made it worse because after 10 flashes we gave up. I'm usually not that bad at flash bulbs going off. I wasn't even stoned. Maybe that would have helped.

Got week-ends off so I'm almost a real person. Going to spend part of it cleaning this rathole. Dishes are piled up and the cats, Halfrack and Little Sistor, knocked over the corner shelf. Unless we had an earthquake, I'm blaming it on the cats.

I got internet access at work. How cool is that? Its DSL, too. Damn, I'm on dial-up at home so now I'll know the difference. I can see a cell phone, DSL and Dish TV in my future. My mom yelled at me in Fairbanks because I didn't have a cell phone. Its time for the FishTaxi to get connected.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I always close my eyes for photo's or i make this face like i need to take a crap....its awful.