Sunday, October 30, 2005

My pukin' pumpkin



There was a puking pumpkin picture going around the net when I first got online 4 years ago. I had to make one. Then take pics. So here it is in all its glory! Happy Holloween! The FishTaxi loves Halloween. Decided on being Carol Burnett this year. That will work with my cart, mop & bucket, broom etc; since I will be at work Monday night. All staff are encouraged to dress up and give out candy. I think I can really have fun with this. So off to the store to get candy, try to find some crazy socks at the Second Hand store and stop at a friends to borrow a hat. Then we are driving out to 19 mile to a housewarming. Well, actually a cabin warming. My friends have worked on building this huge cabin out of huge logs for over 10 years. I've seen it over the years in progress and can't wait to see it finished. This will be their first winter living in it after their little trailer & wanagan all these years.

Happy Halloween and enjoy the extra hour we got back last night! I am.

No comments: