Thursday, October 13, 2005

Halfrack & the rabbit



Since everybody likes Halfrack so much I found some more pictures. Don't worry, I have lots.

My job is incredible. I am in shock. I got a pile of paperwork explaining the benefits. Thats a good sign that you've got a good job. Everything is effective immediately. No waiting 90 days, 6 months or a year to pay a $1000 deductable. The best part is I can get Laser Eye Surgery sooner than I thought. Its not covered, but I can get an interest free front from the benefit plan for up to $5000. All I have to do is make the appointment and find out exactly what it will cost. Incredible! The sooner the better. I've been wearing glasses and contacts since I was 16.

My feet are killing me. I wore the wrong shoes. They weren't broke in good enough. Tomorrow I'll wear my ugly money makers. And its Friday! Plus I found out today that there is no school on Friday (college) so I can come in earlier and get off earlier to extend my week-end.

Another cool thing about the job is I work with all guys. None of that crap I get when working with women. Sorry gals, no offence.

2 comments:

Mona said...

HA, how cute! Never seen pix of him/her before. I'd love a pet bunny, ever since the good ol' Velveteen Rabbit :)

FishTaxi said...

Thanks for stopping by Mona. Halfrack is a boy cat and he's 13 years old. He's slowing down a bit and is still cloddy with all those toes!