Sunday, October 09, 2005

Sunday Cookie Baking



This is the picture that was posted with the recipe. (no new digital camera yet) Mine do not look like this. I replaced a 1/4 c of the flour with Hersheys cocoa and I added a 1/2 c of Huntley's cashews. So they are more brown than golden brown. Plus, I used a dark brown sugar. The cookies I made look more earthy. As far as taste & texture goes these cookies are superb!

I was up til 3am this morning reading food blogs. Went all over the world into many kitchens & restaurants. I even went to Food Blog S'cool and checked out the tips at Learning Movable Type.

And I learned how to add Whole Wheat Radio & the Anti-Communitarian League to My links on the side bar!

Oatmeal Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Cookies

If you can't decide what kind of cookie to make, this cookie has it all. The oats, peanut butter and chocolate chip are a chewy and flavorable combination.

Recipe from Allrecipes, Submitted by Anna Lombard






3 comments:

Heidi said...

Someone has been a busy beaver...

FishTaxi said...

I tried to copy & paste the recipe for the cookies from allrecipes and it wouldn't work. I'll be danged if I had time to type it out so I left it out. hee

Elise said...

Welcome to the world of food blogging! All the way from Alaska too, that's cool. You might want to check out my friend Bob's site at http://www.alaska.blogs.com/. He runs a lot of Alaska based sites. Though none of them have anything to do with food.

Cheers,

Elise