Saturday, April 15, 2006

Beaded Fish Purse


For sale on Anchorage Craigslist. http://anchorage.craigslist.org/

I check Craigslist every day and the other day a dog found me. I miss having a dog and have been waiting a long time.

Her name is Roxy and she's a 3 year old Australian Sheppard. Her owners are having a new baby any day with a 3yo boy and don't have the time to spend with her so they are giving her away to a good home. Out of all the emails & phone calls they received they picked me! We are going to pick her up when we go to Anchorage to see our new mod home. She's in Wasilla.

I'm so excited! I will take her every where with me. Even to work. She gets along with cats and is beautiful. I'll post a pic when I get back to work. I forgot to forward the pics they sent me home.

I'm making potato salad and we're having big, fat juicy beef steaks for dinner. With a freezer full of moose & venison, beef is a rarity around here. I made biscuits & gravy for brunch with moose sausage. I love cooking on the weekends. HEck, I love weekends!

3 comments:

Ms.M said...

thanks yes, you can show my pic, just give me credit.
ms m

Anonymous said...

A dog! Thats fantastic. And I wish I was coming over for dinner...hell I wish I was coming over for leftovers!

Love you Fish Taxi,

Sistah Sue

MrsM said...

Hey, how exciting your getting a dog. This makes 3 now? or 2? Anyway, can't wait to hear about about her and see pictures! That is so nice of you to take in a pup who's losing her family.