Monday, April 24, 2006

Foxy Roxy


Wow, its amazing what good batteries can do. I went to Radio Shack and got Lithium batteries. 4 AAs for $14. I'll see how long they last to see if they are worth it. I sure like the picture quality. Course, with a beautiful model like Roxy, how can I miss?

She is laying right next to me. She is so good! I had to leave her home today since she doesn't like my truck. Plus, the weather has been miserable. Snow & cold rain for days. We still went for walks though. More like short spurts. She knows where she lives now and that its dry and warm. Last night when we went to bed and settled in, Little Sistor, creeped out. She layed down next to my head and started purring. I told her just because we have a dog now doesn't mean we don't still love her. She seemed to be fine with that and this morning she walked all around Roxy. The cats went outside when I left for work. They like to hang out in the attic, so thats the only reason I left Roxy home alone on her first day, with the cats. Everyone is adjusting and getting along well. Even Mr. Fishtaxi.

She has a lot of Rocketts' mannerisms. He was part Aussie, you know.

I skipped Photoshop class tonight so I didn't have to go in to work 3 hours early. I turned in Project Four on a CD though. The quiz tonight was standing up in front of the class with your sticker, brochure and poster on the big screen and giving a 3 minute speech how you did it. If you didn't want to give the speech and still got the project in on time, you just got a zero on the quiz, but it wouldn't effect your grade on the project. I opted for not only eating a zero but not listening to everybody else's speeches.

Those 3 hours were better spent with my dog.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

She is pretty... I love her eyes.

MrsM said...

She looks like a real sweetheart. Glad you finally got her home and things are working out so well.