Monday, April 17, 2006

Ice Fish

Photo taken by Ms.M of Fairbanks, Alaska posted on her blog at http://wordsfromafrozenmind.blogspot.com/ Check out more of her photos of the ice carving contest. Great job Ms.M and thank-you for letting me steal the ice fish photo!

My long Monday with work & Photoshop is over. Thank goodness. Woke up to no coffee at home to the espresso machine broke down at work. No coffee all day and I was dragging butt. Drinking cold coffee (beer) now. Tastes so good after the coffeeless day I had.

We played around with Photo Imaging and animations tonight. I felt way in over my head. The gal sitting next to me is a college tutor and an artist. I had more fun watching her creations. She's good at it. I'll be happy just to get my final project done and get a passing grade.

1 comment:

Ms.M said...

I wold have to say that, that picture is looking good on your blog there FishTaxi. If I say so myself.;)