Friday, April 28, 2006

Johns For Rent

When I first drove by these Port-a-Potties I thought the signs read "For Sale". I had to turn around and take a picture.

The guys that used to own this lucrative business were the Leitch Brothers. They sold out and moved to Anchorage years ago. Now Dan the Man rents them out. Sorry folks, not for sale.

Its a miracle I'm blogging tonight. Got home from work and walked Roxy. (She is doing so good. I've been brushing her everyday. She loves the attention and reciprocates by minding well.)

After the walk I made myself a dirty martini and logged on. My 17in Dell flat screen blinked on for a second then went blank! Rebooted and that did not help. I'm frantic at this point. I took Friday off and intended on working on my final Photoshop project at home this weekend. Which is "Design the cover of P-Dub's Fall Schedule".

Right away I called the IT guy who gets off work at 9:30 hoping he would still be up at 11 and he was. I explained my dilemma and he told me to go "back to college" and get another monitor. (I have a key because I'm the one who locks up.) Drop my "on the blink monitor" off and he'll look at it tomorrow. So I did and thank goodness it wasn't my hard drive and the borrowed monitor is working fine. Whew!

I have my design in mind. This will be the first project that we can use our own pictures. And a good incentive is the winner of the best design will get the cover of a 1000 PWSCC fall schedules. I'll post my design. Win or lose. Due Monday LAST CLASS!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Drat i was hoping that i found a new outhouse!! I need one of those. Good luck today with your project! I am cheering for you.