Sunday, April 09, 2006

Salmon Salad


One can of Red Hot Chili Pepper freshpack Copper River Reds (pictured below).

Elbow macaroni, pickles, black olives and Best Foods mayo.

I took a pic of the finished product but it turned out blurry and even Photoshop couldn't help it. My batteries must have been low (it couldn't have been the photographer:) and we already ate it by the time I downloaded the pictures!

We worked on our loan application for the new mod(ern) home this weekend. We have an appt with the bank Tuesday. If all goes well we are going to Anchorage next weekend to walk through it and make an offer.

Saturday, Mr. FishTaxi tried in vain to dig out a pathway to the shed where his beloved motorcycle spends the winter. He managed to get in there and sit on it and start it up! Poor guy, I couldn't help but giggle. Next weekend, baby!

Started 3 flats of Livingstone Daisies today. One for my daughter, one for a friend and one for me. Debated on starting more flowers but with foundation construction going on this summer I decided to wait til fall and plant bulbs. Tulips, irises and trees. With a permanent foundation I'll get back into landscaping. Can't wait!

Have a great week everybody! I think I'm over Daylight Savings Time Sleep Syndrome.

No comments: