Sunday, April 23, 2006

Meet Roxy!


This is a funny picture of her. I got one blurry pic before my batteries went dead. Had just enough juice to download it. I'll get more tomorrow and get a better picture of her.

She has one blue eye and one brown eye with yellow around it. So when I tried taking the red eye out it worked on the blue eye but not the brown without looking like she had a black eye.

When I picked her up at Debbie's they helped lift her in the truck. Seems Roxy doesn't like jumping in and out of trucks. Got her home and it took me a while to coax her out of the truck but when she did everything was fine. We went for a couple of walks introducing her to the neighborhood and she did her daily duty. She met our cat Halfrack but Lil Sistor is still in hiding. She'll come around eventually.

She was sheding like crazy but I think part of it was nerves. She's calmed down now and is sleeping peacefully on her doggie bed.

Roxy is a beautiful, loving dog! Craigslist rocks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Fishtaxi and Roxy on finding each other!
Love,
Sistah Sue