Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Chronic MUD

My camera went for a ride on a 4wheeler. Got these pictures back after the quad got stuck in some chronic MUD! The big, mud, paw print in the middle is that of a bear. Most likely the mama blackie and her cub seen on the mountain side.

Today was cold, to me, and rainy to everyone. Turned on the heater in my truck today for the first time and in my house tonight for a bit. Just to take the chill off. So much for the last day of July.

I missed this in my Derby update yesterday after reading in the Anchorage Daily News this morning that a 340-pounder takes Valdez derby lead. The #328 pound halibut drops to 2nd place then. Big fish in Prince William Sound.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The thing I misss the most is riding my 4-wheeler in the mud. Sometimes I would come home, take off my helmut and have mud in my ears, now thats fun, I don't care who you are! P.S. It was 100 degees again today. Jimmy