Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy Independence Day!


This little guy was adopted from India when he was around the age of one. Isn't he a doll? He is very well mannered and seems to smile all the time. Not just when his picture is being taken.

We had a little BBQ down on the city dock today. Just after this picture was taken, and the beans and dogs were ready to eat, it started to rain. So we hurried up and ate then packed up. Got my clients home safe and warm and took off work early. So I could come home and pack for Lake Louise! The Fairbanks clan are already there and hopefully staked out our camping spot from last year. As soon as they call I'm out of here for the next 4 days. Mr. FishTaxi has to work so Roxy is staying home with him. I'm taking the paddleboat on top of my toy truck. I can't go to Lake Louise without it!
Happy Independence Day America!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you all have a great time. Jimmy