Monday, August 13, 2007

One of THOSE Days

Nobody was catching any fish to speak of but the dock was the place to be today.

Not a cloud in the sky with a sea breeze that felt good in the sun. The next batch of Copper River Reds are filletted and in the reefer. They are ready to go in the can tomorrow. My client will be more than happy to hang out here with me and observe the process.
What a beautiful day on Prince William Sound.

Derby Update:
2007 Queen of the Silver Salmon Sisterhood
Sonya Simon
18.32 lbs
Tok, AK
Her biggest Silver Salmon also puts her in First Place overall in the Valdez Silver Salmon Derby. Way to fish Sonya!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

It looks so warm, like you could swim in the water and not freeze.

FishTaxi said...

A guy did jump in! I missed it or I would have got pictures. I heard about it after I got back from the store for my clients.