Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Puppy Dog Tales

Pictured on the left is the new Whole Wheat Radio Chocolate Lab puppy, Beta. I love the white markings on her chest and paws. The perfect new addition to the new Wheat Palace.








The black pup is Dallas. A Lab/Pit mix that my young friend brought home to his house to keep and his dad wouldn't let him. I think his dad his right. A teenager just starting high school won't have the time to train a puppy properly. Luckily, the deal depended on dad's approval and the owner took the puppy back. But not until we had fun playing with her and took a few pictures. This is one of her on my new desk.




I can't leave my dog Roxy out of a puppy post. I tried Blogger's video upload for the first time. This is an un-edited clip of Roxy playing with the cat's ball.

1 comment:

My home is Alaska said...

I'll have to make it out to Valdez one of these days. I've heard it is the prettiest drive in Alaska, no question.