Saturday, September 22, 2007

Warm Weekend


Today was HOT! Went to the Valdez Buccaneer football game for a bit. They played the Barrow Whalers. The American highschool football team that has the northern most artificial turf (Mission accomplished for Barrow football)after some lady in Florida saw them playing on muddy ice. When I left the score was 7-0 in favor of Valdez and it turned out the Buccaneers won in the end 20-12.









Found me a new desk on craigslist http://anchorage.craigslist.org/fur/428643631.html that I'm picking up tomorrow! I'm so happy to see Valdez folks posting there. I also picked up a small upright freezer for a good price ($100) a couple weeks ago.
I would put my old desk on there for FREE but I already gave it away.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great story on the turf, Kath. Now there are 2 blue football fields, Barrow & Boise!