Wednesday, December 07, 2005

From the Land of Sky Blue Waters

My little Sistor kitty cat loves to tear up in our empty halfrack boxes. Which there are plenty of believe me. In the summer I burn the evidence but in the winter I let them pile up for a while. Until I am flabbergasted and start looking for a BIG box. And take that to the city baler (dump).

We spend over $3000 a year on beer. ANd Hamms is cheap at $7.49 a halfrack. Obviously, we like it. Imagine if our tastes were Anchor Steam or St. Pauli Girl. Which I do like if someone else is buying. I'm a beer drinking woman, what can I say. The local club bar started carrying Hamms because of me. No, that isn't true. But there was enough of us that it was a sharp business move.

The guys gave me shit at work today. Told me they didn't get my message and thought I was there all day. They were pulling my pigtails:)

No comments: