Saturday, February 11, 2006

First PhotoShop Project

Project
Bergman Bookstore
We'd like you to create 2 ads for our store using only one of the photos below.
One should be a black-and-white newspaper ad with 150 dpi resolution. The dimensions should be 4 by 4 inches and they want it as a PDF.
The other ad is for the chamber of commerce website. This one can be full color and the dimensions should be 100 by 350 pixels. They want it as a JGP.
We want both ads to be as similar as possible. The only text we want is the name of our store with the words BACK TO SCHOOL SALE
We're excited to see what you come up with.

I'll be back with it. Have to work on it at the college since I don't have photoshop on my home computer, YET!!

2 comments:

MrsM said...

Just as a tip, last time I went shopping for the home version of adobe photoshop elements it was between $50-$60 everywhere. The last place I check was Walmart for $30. This was about a year and a half ago. Of course if you know someone with a better version thats always cool too. :)

Heidi said...

I can maneuver around in PhotoShop, and I am now trying to figure out how to layers to thier full potential. I am having difficulty getting creative with the lettering. I can wait to see what you come up with.