Sunday, February 12, 2006

Golf of Alaska


Spent the day getting my house spruced up for the week and watching the Winter Olympics this evening.

Got my teeth cleaned yesterday and a small cavity filled. So I was numbed up most of the afternoon. I'm glad thats done and over with.

Going to bed early tonight and no beer drinking today so I can make it through my long work/school day Monday.

Have a great week everybody. My horoscope says to buy a lottery ticket every day this week. Too bad Alaska doesn't have a lottery!

2 comments:

Ms.M said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ms.M said...

Well, my horoscope told me that romance will be beating down my door this week, and there hasn’t been a nock. I would take the lottery ticket or a nock at my door.

Your first PhotoShop Project sound more interesting then the one that I had to do. It looks like you PhotoShop is going to be fun.

and sorry I mean to hit the delete