Friday, February 17, 2006

Putt Putt


Yeah! Its Friday night! Its payday! It's SNOWING a little bit of snow. After beautiful weather all week today the blue skies opened up & are dropping pennies from heaven. Yeah! It's the weekend!

Sent $300 cash with the IT guy, who went to Anchortown, to pick up Photoshop CS 9.0 at the UAA bookstore. Theres a chance that he didn't make it by 6pm when they close for the weekend. Thats okay. I'm a grown up and I can take anything.

I am way behind in the class but once I get Photoshop on my home computer I'll catch up. My instructor understands so thats not a problem. Who wants to go to where they work 40hrs a week to do their homework?

GCI cable played the Nanook hockey game on statewide television everywhere but here. Valdez cable guys are asleep at the wheel.

Listened in when I could at work tonight on internet radio. The two teams tied and went into overtime and tied! Right now the UAF Nanooks are in 10th place but not out of home ice range. We are getting down to the wire.

Took this pic down at the harbor the other day. This guy rides all winter long!

No comments: