Thursday, February 16, 2006

Fish Central

This fish business does it all...in the summer. Today this is what it looked like. Been having clear blue skies for days now. If I wasn't working I'd be snow tanning. Its been that warm & nice. Anything above freezing is warm to us by now.

We're upstaging "old movie" night Friday night at the college for statewide televised UAF HOCKEY!!!! UAF is playing Western Michigan in Frbks, the second to last bout, of the regular season. Then its on to playoffs. We (UAF) need to win the last 4 games to gain home ice advantage. Otherwise its Detroit or somewhere like that. As of today the UAF Nanooks are in ninth place in a big tie. (you know hockey and thier ties) The top 4 get a by and the next 4 get home ice.

My hope is for home ice and travel to Frbks the first weekend in March for the playoffs! I don't see myself going to Notre Dame for a game.

They still have the movie "DOA" scheduled but if not enough people show up for that we are switching to UAF Hockey live from Fairbanks.

The puck drops at 7pm Friday night.

GO NANOOKS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I've never ever seen so much snow in my life!

Snowless in the lower 48,

sistah sue