Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Jammin' Salmon


My friend Carrie, helping the FishTaxi pack smoked Copper River Reds, a couple of summers ago. (Its funny because she won't know I posted this picture. Only a couple of real life friends read my blog and Carrie isn't one of them.)

I'd like to take this opportunity to say "hi" to Yukon and not to worry. I won't post a picture of you! Hardy har har

I have not told a soul at work about my blog. No reason except that blogging is something I do away from work.

Speaking of work. The maintenance lead had Photoshop installed on the shop computer last night. I asked "why didn't they do this 10 weeks ago?" I could have been working on Photoshop instead of cleaning all this time! I did get a work assignment though. Make a sign to be sent away and have a real sign made out of it. Pretty cool. I worked on it about an hour tonight and I should have it completed by Friday. If not sooner.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I love the picture!!! It looks like many photo's of my self, except I tend to look constipated!!!