Friday, May 05, 2006

Jet Jayce

Kudos goes to Grandma DoDo for Photoshopping this picture of her grandson, Jayce, future CEO. What a hip Grandma!

Its Friday night and I already got my new FREE replacement 17in Flat Screen . Can you believe that? Dell even paid the shipping for the new monitor and sending the defunct one back. We figure, since the IT guy at the college dealt with them from his college email address, Dell thought they were dealing with the college whom buy a lot of Dells. The only reason we can come up with Dell being so nice. Saved me a couple hundred bucks and I feel like a valued customer. Thank-you Dell.

Now, my dsl service is another story. It likes to go down at night when they think everybody is sleeping. I called the phone company this morning to complain and they asked me what my phone number was. I told them "look it up in the phone book. I'm going cable."

Happy weekend!

No comments: