Thursday, August 10, 2006

10 Reasons Why I Hate Valdez


:10) NO BOWLING ALLEY!!! Apparrently Old Town had one. Everybody plays darts now. Steel tip.If we had a bowling alley I'd have my own ball, bag and shoes. Probably would work there part-time. As a pro. Now I'm the embarrased Valdez bowler when I go to Anch or Frbks and throw a few strikes and many gutter balls. Trying to find the right bowling ball the whole night.next time your in Valdez ask where the bowling alley is and see what kind of looks you get.



:9) The radio stations.We have 3 to choose from. Commercial(canned), Public & Christian.


:8) Pouring down rain over snow. One big slush puppie. posted by FishTaxi at 3:53 AM 0 comments
Thursday, November 17, 2005



:7) No natural gas pipes connected to our homes! THe oil companies burn it up on THe north slope and waste it. Here we are, at the terminus of the Trans-Alaska pipeline, and NO natural gas available. We get screwed here. Our options for heating are from either bad to worse: Electricity, Propane, Diesel and/or wood. Natural gas is so much cleaner.Prudhoe Bay pumps and Valdez sucks!

I'll think of more.

No comments: