Friday, August 11, 2006

Gray Days




The day before my birthday was sunny and hot. Thats the last we've seen of the sun this week. Nothing but gray, dreary rainy days since. It can get depressing!

What to do? Move? Hardly a chance of that happening when Mr. FishTaxi has a great job that he loves here. I thought getting away to sunny places would help and make me glad to be home but in fact its had the opposite effect on me. I know there are sunny bright places out there!

The job interview got cancelled because of weather (planes not flying) which was good because I wasn't in the best of shape the day after my birthday.

I got a food dehydrator for my birthday, so I'm playing with that, starting with onions. If your depressed chop up a bunch of onions and cry. It does help with the gray day blues.

Even Roxy doesn't want to get off the couch! COME ON SUN!!!

No comments: