Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Its horny around here


Everybody that put in for a Tier II caribou permit got one this year. Lots of hunters heading down the Denali highway and stopping in here. The huge rack on the left was got by the boss lady's husband. He also got a 48inch bull moose on the 28th of August. It was in full velvet which they trimmed off before I got a picture.

Today was gorgeous and I snapped a lot of pictures but no time to download them today.

I'm glad we are busy because that makes time go by fast. Only nine days to go now!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow fish taxi.....thats some rack!!!

Niki Raapana said...

Heya! Tim and I went out and cut a bunch of firewood. He's coming up to go hunting next week. Hope Mr. fishtaxi gets a big one too! I'm getting set up and may winter here after all. I learned to drive the 4 wheeler too. Heading for the big city next week, any idea when you'll be back this way?

P.S. to Sistah Sue, It's been nice to hear about brother Jimmy's games.:)