Tuesday, September 19, 2006

One more day...

and we are caravaning out of here. No moose yet for Mr. FishTaxi but it won't be from the lack of trying. Him and his hunting buddy are camped out at the river again tonight.

I'm doing laundry and packing tonight in between dishes. They shut the cabins and the big shower house down for the winter today. We still have guests staying in Moose Hollar and Swan Lane. I'll clean Moose tomorrow and the boss's right hand lady said she'd take care of Swan Lane as those people are staying a couple more days. I'm hoping they cut me loose tomorrow afternoon but it could be Thursday morning.

I got Roxy staying in the back of the Montero as I am dehairing the cabin. The boss's husband will be staying in there for another week or so and since I'm the housekeeper I better leave a clean cabin.

Its been a fast fun five weeks and its pretty much gone as planned. I made some money and some friends. Plus, I'm getting a layoff. Unenjoyment here I come!

No comments: